Teachers,

Please see the position announcement below from Riverdale High School in Clayton County seeking an Agriculture Teacher. If you would like further information please feel free to contact me or Ms. Chillis.

Stan

Hello,

I hope you are well.  We have the following vacancies in CCPS, if you would consider spreading the word as well as any referrals will be more than welcomed:

7.     Agriculture Science – Riverdale High

Thank you,

Ms. E.C. Chillis

Coordinator of Career, Technical and Agricultural Education

Stan Mitchell
North Region Director
Agricultural Education
204 Four Towers