The YF Livestock Show will be held August 21 and 22 at the Georgia national fairgrounds in Perry. All Young Farmer teachers are asked to attend and help run the show.  Phil made out a work schedule and I sent it out already. If you didn't get it, please let me know and I will get you one.  The deadline for livestock entries is rapidly approaching. The deadline is August 7 without a late fee.  August 18 is the final day any entries will be accepted. ANY ENTRIES POSTMARKED AFTER AUGUST 18 WILL NOT BE ENTERED OR ALLOWED TO SHOW.  Entry forms  and rules can be found on the young farmer website.   Thanks.

John Allen Bailey
GYFA Executive Secretary
478-494-8705