The Georgia Simmental/Simbrah Association will auction off these scales and several other items at their upcoming Annual Meeting/Banquet on August 21st.  Please see flyer for more information or contact a GSSA Board member for more information.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Donna Priest <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 7:36 PM
Subject: GSSA Auction Item
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Christa,

Hope you are all doing well.  We have a set of Gallagher Livestock Scales that will be auctioned off at the annual meeting/banquet.  I am attaching a document I really would appreciate if you could send it out to your listserv in hopes of getting some interest in it.  Let me know if you need any other information.

Donna
Donna Lowery Priest
GSSA Secretary-Treasurer
GJSA Advisor