Hello South Region Teachers and Friends!

The South Region AG ED Team would like to invite you to like our new *Facebook
*page. The link is below or you can search South Region AG ED / FFA

https://www.facebook.com/SouthRegionAGEDFFA

Of Course there is not much on the page right now but we will be really
focusing on promotion this year so this will be a place where you may see
yourselves, your chapter or your students.

Also our new Instagram handle will be SR_AGED_FFA

I know some of you (myself included) are not much for either of these but
these are fast and easy ways to promote agriculture and the FFA in a
positive way. Please promote these to your students and supporters!

We are located in the heart of agriculture lets show everyone the great
things we are doing with our students to advance that agriculture!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *