Teachers
We have had only about 2/3 of our teachers fill out the information on the Teacher Directory for this year. I know it is a busy time of year with school starting back but if your name is not on the attached list, please go to the link below and fill out the info.

If you have new teachers in your school or county please share this link with them because if we do not have their email they will not be getting this email.

Link to Directory

Thank you and if we can help you with anything from our office please let us know
--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher