*Important Information:*

Job Interview Materials Due in the *Central Region-Swainsboro Office
by Tuesday, September 15th. (address below)  This is also the same day as
the Region Rally and I will be glad to take them the day of the Rally.*

Job Interview Materials:  Cover Letter and Resume' - NO LETTERS OF
REFERENCE!

Refer to the State CDE rules for more information.

http://www.gaaged.org/docs/35215_Job_Interview_CDE_REVISED%202015.pdf

I PREFER to have hard copies, but you may e-mail the copies to me.

Make sure the job the student is applying for is one they can actually
qualify for right now.

*All applicants will compete in the interview process.*

Registration at 4 PM, Contest Starts 4:30 PM

The Job Interview CDE's will be held:

*Area 4*

September 29

Toombs County Ag. Center, Lyons, GA