---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Susannah Lanier" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Aug 7, 2015 11:42 AM
Subject: National Conv. Charter Bus
To: "Chris Corzine" <[log in to unmask]>

Please post to Central Region Listserv

SEB is getting a charter bus again this year to travel to National
Convention.  We will leave from SEBHS early on Tuesday morning (10/27) and
leave from Louisville early on Saturday morning (10/31) to return home.  If
you are planning to stay for the American Degree ceremony - our bus is not
for you!  We leave around 7 am to come home.

We have approximately 30 seats available on the charter bus.  Our estimated
cost per person for the bus (includes bus, driver's lodging, and parking)
is $155.  We also ask that each passenger bring $5-10 for driver gratuity.

If your chapter is interested in riding with us please let me know ASAP.
For now a tentative number of passengers is fine, but I will need a
definite number by September 1.

Susannah Lanier
Agriculture Education Teacher
FFA Advisor