Below you will find an agenda for the new teacher workshop that will take
place in conjunction with the area teacher meetings.

We will be hosting a new teacher workshop for any teacher in their first
three years of teaching. The agenda for the meeting is below.  *Please RVSP
for this **workshop **by emailing me if you are planning to attend so we
can prepare enough packets*.  Also, if there is a topic not on the agenda
that you would like to be included please let me know and I will add it.

New Teacher Meeting
For 1st - 3rd year ag teachers
1:00pm - 4:00pm

Area 4 Teachers will meet at Swainsboro High School on Tuesday, August
25th.

Area 3 teachers will meet at Upson Lee High School on Thursday, August 27th.

Agenda

Welcome                                                               Chris
Corzine
1.   Monthly Reports                                               Ricky
Wheeler
2.   Program of Work/ Meeting Standards                 Barry Norris
3.   Enrollment Data Sheet                                     Kevin Jump
4.   FFA Chapter/ FFA Recruitment                         Barry Norris
5.   Program of Activities                                        Melissa
Riley
6.   SAE
Ricky Wheeler
7.   Pacing Guides/ Calendars                                 Melissa Riley

8.   Submitting FFA Rosters                                    Kevin Jump

Thank you,
Melissa Riley

--
Melissa Riley