I am thinking about conducting an agriscience fair workshop this year for
those you that may be interested in competing in the agriscience fair at
state convention but have never competed before.  I wanted to check first
to see if there would be any interest in attending.  If this would be
something you would be interested in please complete the short survey below
to help me better determine if a workshop is needed, what time of year is
best for you, what time of day is best, as well as if I have enough
interest to have a workshop in both area 3 and area 4.

Thanks, Melissa

Possible Agriscience Fair Workshop Survey
Please answer these few questions to help me determine when the best time
for the workshop would be
* Required

   Teacher Name *
   School Name *
   Area *
   3 4
   Best Time for Workshop *
   Check all that apply
   - After School - 4-7 time frame
      - During School - 8-12 time frame
      - During School - 1-4 time frame
      - Other:
   Best Time of Year *
   check all that apply
   - September
      - October
      - November
      - December
      - Other:
   Would you want to bring students? *
   - Yes
      - No
   Any specific area/ idea you want to make sure is covered?
   Never submit passwords through Google Forms.