I am thinking about conducting an agriscience fair workshop this year for those you that may be interested in competing in the agriscience fair at state convention but have never competed before.  I wanted to check first to see if there would be any interest in attending.  If this would be something you would be interested in please complete the short survey below to help me better determine if a workshop is needed, what time of year is best for you, what time of day is best, as well as if I have enough interest to have a workshop in both area 3 and area 4.

Thanks, Melissa

Possible Agriscience Fair Workshop Survey

Please answer these few questions to help me determine when the best time for the workshop would be
* Required
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.