Important Information:

Job Interview Materials Due in the Central Region-Swainsboro Office by Tuesday, September 15th. (address below)  This is also the same day as the Region Rally and I will be glad to take them the day of the Rally.

Job Interview Materials:  Cover Letter and Resume' - NO LETTERS OF REFERENCE!

Refer to the State CDE rules for more information.

http://www.gaaged.org/docs/35215_Job_Interview_CDE_REVISED%202015.pdf

I PREFER to have hard copies, but you may e-mail the copies to me.

Make sure the job the student is applying for is one they can actually qualify for right now.

All applicants will compete in the interview process.

Registration at 4 PM, Contest Starts 4:30 PM

The Job Interview CDE's will be held:

Area 4

September 29

Toombs County Ag. Center, Lyons, GA