Teachers,

I hope your year is off to a good start and that you are beginning to gain some momentum as your classes settle in and routines get established.

I look forward to seeing everyone at our Area Teacher Meetings next week. We have some great new information we want to share with you for your program.

The Area 4 meeting will be on Tuesday, August 25th at Swainsboro High School in the Cafeteria.

The Area 3 meeting will be on Thursday, August 27th at Upson Lee High School in the Library. You will need to park in the Fine Arts Parking Area which is directly in front of the school.

We will begin the meetings at 4:30 pm

We will also be doing our new teacher workshops starting at 1:00 in the Libraries of each location. If you are in your first 3 years a teaching I recommend you attend or if you are a veteran and need a few reminders please feel free to come.

Please travel safely, If you have any questions let us know.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education