If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out in Google Forms.

Land Evaluation Workshop Registration

Tuesday, September 22 - Treutlen High School Forest

Pits will be ready for practice at 1:30 pm. Please plan to arrive before 4:30 pm to allow enough time to work through all the sites. I plan to stay until 6:00 pm or until the last school leaves.

Please bring your own scorecards, pencils, calculators, putty knives, nails, towels,etc. I will have yard sticks and water.

Also, please respond to this e-mail prior to Thursday, September 17.

Thank You

* Required