Teachers, Mike Bilow from Elbert County has found a Tractor and Machinery
Safety program sponsored by Penn State University. This program may be of
interest to those of you who are teaching a unit on Tractor Operation and
Maintenance and/or participating in the Tractor and Machinery Operation and
Maintenance CDE. Thanks to Mike Bilow for sharing this information.

Please see the message below.

On Aug 18, 2015 11:14 AM, "Mike Bilow" <[log in to unmask]<mailto: