From: "Hazlett, Mandy" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
To: "_All State Staff" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "_All State Foundation Staff" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Cc: "_Team LPS" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Armstrong, Dwight" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Bledsoe, Joshua" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Ball, Molly" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Schapker, David" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Crabtree, Dale" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Registration for the 88th National FFA Convention & Expo

Good evening,

The time is drawing very near for pre-registration for the 88th National FFA Convention & Expo to open! We are on schedule to open tomorrow afternoon, Tuesday, August 18th. A couple of things to keep in mind and to share with your chapters:

1.      To register you must log into ffa.org<http://ffa.org>.

2.      Registration closes Monday, October 12, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. E.D.T. All registrations must be completed by 5:00 p.m. EDT.

3.      State Staff will need to register for your delegates, national officer candidates and nominating committee person if applicable.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

We have a lot of exciting opportunities at convention this year that will be sure to leave a lifelong impression on all who attend.

Visit www.ffa.org/convention<http://www.ffa.org/convention> for all your convention planning information.

Questions? Feel free to contact me directly or anyone on the convention team. We look forward to seeing you in October!

Convention Team
Mandy Hazlett, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  - General Convention
Melissa Higdon, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  - Tours & Entertainment
Emily Johnson, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> - Band, Chorus, Talent and Courtesy Corp
Ellen Williams, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> - Housing and Registration
Tiffany Hale, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> - Expo
Jim Armbruster, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> - Parking & Transportation

Thank you,
Mandy

MANDY HAZLETT, CMP
Senior Event Manager
Convention & Events Management Team

P    317-802-4312    |    C    317-361-2329    |    F    317-802-5312    |    E    [log in to unmask]<http://ffa.org>

National FFA Organization
6060 FFA Drive, P.O. Box 68960, Indianapolis, IN 46268-0960
FFA.org<http://FFA.org>

  PREMIER LEADERSHIP - PERSONAL GROWTH - CAREER SUCCESS