Teachers, Mike Bilow from Elbert County has found a Tractor and Machinery Safety program sponsored by Penn State University. This program may be of interest to those of you who are teaching a unit on Tractor Operation and Maintenance and/or participating in the Tractor and Machinery Operation and Maintenance CDE. Thanks to Mike Bilow for sharing this information.

Please see the message below.