---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hughes, Woodie <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings Colleagues and Friends,

Attached to this email is a copy of this year’s 4-H/FFA AG Youth Health and Field Day flyer. The event will occur on October 3rd  in the C.W. Pettigrew Farm and Community Life Center at 10:00 a.m. In my absence, please feel free to contact any of the following 4-H/FFA AG Youth Health and Field Day planning committee members if you have any questions about this event: Ms. Leslie Weaver, Mr. Philip Petway, Mrs. Jean E. Willis, Mr. Chris Corzine, Dr. Archie Williams, or Dr. Curtis Borne.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Warmest Regards,

Woodie Hughes Jr.,

Interim State 4-H Youth Development Program Leader

Fort Valley State University College of Agriculture

Family Sciences and Technology

Office # 478-825-6296/6219

Cell # 478-235-8691

Fax # 478-825-6299

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m63AFn-g0Ug

1890 Land - Grant Universities 1890-2015 YouTube Video

"We must remember that intelligence is not enough. Intelligence plus character –

that is the goal of true education.” Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.