Help is needed at the National FFA Convention with the Nursery/Landscape CDE. This is a great opportunity to learn more about this event.

If you are attending the convention and would like to serve as a judge, please email me back and let me know what time you can assist. The CDE will be conducted on-site, across the corridor and just steps from the convention hall, in West Wing 2 on Thursday, Oct. 29.

Don't worry about your knowledge of N/L -- we will have a training session at the beginning of each shift and I will teach you all you need to know. Come help and learn.

Can you help?

DATE:  Thursday, Oct. 29

TIME:   8:30 am till 11:15 am or 11:15 am till 3:00 pm

Those helping will be needed for the whole shift (8:30-11:15 or 11:15 till 3:00).

Please let me know ASAP if you can assist. You will be provided a link for registration and receive a parking pass and official name badge for the convention.

Thanks,

--
Frank B. Flanders, Ed.D.
Assistant Professor