Teachers,

The National FFA Organization has announced the results of the national judging process for Proficiency Award, Agriscience Fair and the National Chapter Award applications. I am proud to report that Georgia had another very successful year. Results from each category are attached individually. Highlights of Georgia’s success are below.

Proficiency Award
-16 National Finalists

National Chapter Award
-19 3-Star chapters
-8 2-Star chapters
-Models of Innovation Finalists – Screven County (Chapter Development); Camden County (Community Development); and Wayne County (Community Development)

Outstanding Middle School
-3 National Finalists:  Madison County Middle, Pelham Middle, West Jackson Middle

Agriscience Fair
-21 National Finalists

Congratulations to all of these chapters and students!

Complete sets of all award results will also be published online on the national FFA website on Monday, August 10. If you have questions, please let me know

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA