As you start back to school, I know that many of you are already making plans for FFA membership among the students in your classes. However, I ask that you please do not begin adding students to your FFA roster until the first of September. The FFA membership year runs from September 1 - August 31. Any students that you try to add prior to September 1, will be added to the 2014-15 schol year roster. Please wait until early September to begin working on your roster.

More information about using the FFA roster and FFA membership, including the Affiliation option, will be sent to you soon.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA