*From:* Jonathan Harding <[log in to unmask]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2015 9:02:11 AM
*Subject:* Georgia Agribusiness Council Classroom Grant and Scholarship
Opportunity

Dear Agriculture Education Coordinators and Leaders,

The Georgia Agribusiness Council each year awards up to four, $500.00
classroom grants to fund special curriculum enrichment programs aimed at
teaching agriculture as a part of the Dr. Joe B. Crane Classroom Grant
Program.  I have attached the short application for the 2015 Dr. Joe B.
Crane Classroom Grant in hopes that you may share it with the agriculture
educators in your region through email lists, newsletters, etc.  All K-12
teachers are eligible for this opportunity as long as the subject matter is
related to agricultural science.  I have also attached GAC's Mr. William C.
"Bill" Baisley "Sumpin Big" Scholarship.  GAC awards up to two, $1000.00
non-renewable scholarships to qualified current college students or
incoming college students majoring in agriculture related fields through
the Mr. William Baisley "Sumpin Big" Scholarship.  Both the classroom grant
and scholarship application are due postmarked* September 25, 2015* and
will be announced at this year's Harvest Celebration November 20, 2015.
Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best Regards,
Jonathan Harding
Public Affairs Coordinator