Area II Teachers,

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow evening at our Area II meeting.
The meeting will be held at AGCO Headquarters in Duluth, Ga. The Address is:

4205 River Green Parkway, Duluth, Ga. 30096

I am attaching two sets of directions since we have never met there before.
The location is just 5 miles off of I-85 and I have been assured that
traffic should not be a major issue since we will be traveling toward
Atlanta to get there.

I know choosing to meet here has caused some anxiety but I think you will
enjoy it and if it does not go well I take full responsibility. Nothing
ventured...nothing gained.

Travel safely,

Stan

Driving Directions