I hope your school years have gotten off to a great start and that you have
many excited students ready to get the most out of their Ag experience.
I have attached all of the documents and information concerning the
upcoming Region Rallies to be held at the FFA Center in Covington. We have
a few changes from last year so please be careful to go over each document
in its entirety. Since we will be conducting back to back Rallies, you are
free to bring as many students as you wish. However, we ask that you do not
bring more than *20 students* per adult chaperon and please be sure that
you have made arrangements for both your male and female students. The Camp
can accommodate about 600 campers so registration will be first come -
first served and registration will be closed if we reach capacity.

Custom designed Rally T-Shirts are also available and can be ordered on
your registration form. A very limited supply will be for sale at the Rally
so it is best to pre-order. There is no final proof yet of the design but I
am sure your students will want one. T-Shirt cost will be $12 pre-ordered
and $15 at the Rally.

The cost of this years Rally will be $38 per student with Advisors and
chaperons attending free if you register before the deadline. This is the
same cost as last year. We are asking that you *bring all payments for
registration and T-shirts to the Rally*. Please do not have a bookkeeper
mail a check. One you have registered online, you may make changes by
emailing Josh Allen (do not go back online and register again) up until
Tuesday, September 8th at 5:00 pm. At this point, your chapter will be
responsible for the payment of all students on your registration.

On the day before each Rally (Wednesday for Area II and Thursday for Area
I) we will ask that you go online and fill out a final rally roster and
lodging request form that will be made available through google docs. You
will be sent a link to this site at a later date so as not to confuse it
with the registration link.

Our office is looking very forward to a successful year and the Region
Rallies are going to be a great way to kick it off. We hope your Chapter
can join us.

Here is an explanation of the documents attached:

1. *Parental Consent Form* - This is 3 documents in one attachment. Each
student *must have all three* filled out and signed to be allowed to
register.

2. *Challenge Events* - This attachment contains the rules for the Advisors
Challenge, Mud Obstacle Course, and Opening and Closing Ceremony
Competitions. It also contains a separate permission form that **must be
filled out** for any student that wants to participate in the mud course
challenge or the blob.

3. *Rally Agenda *- This is the schedule of activities including the Mud
Course, Opening and Closing Ceremony Competition, Amazing Race, Award
Ceremonies, Assemblies, Dance, and Meals.

4. *Rally Flyer *- This is a promotional flyer to post in your classroom or
send home with students.

5. *Amazing Race Rules* - This attachment describes the leadership activity
for this year's Rally. It will be for High School and Middle School
Students and will involve the Advisors as well. Please go over this
attachment so you and your team will be ready to participate.

 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE RALLY
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/19t0Ehz3u6MtRaAZ8nNzfVo0LJ46iOcYY56FcfMKbp0Y/viewform>

Let us know if you have questions and as always,

Thank you for all that you do to impact the lives of your students.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director