From: Jonathan Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 9:02:11 AM
Subject: Georgia Agribusiness Council Classroom Grant and Scholarship Opportunity

Dear Agriculture Education Coordinators and Leaders,

The Georgia Agribusiness Council each year awards up to four, $500.00 classroom grants to fund special curriculum enrichment programs aimed at teaching agriculture as a part of the Dr. Joe B. Crane Classroom Grant Program.  I have attached the short application for the 2015 Dr. Joe B. Crane Classroom Grant in hopes that you may share it with the agriculture educators in your region through email lists, newsletters, etc.  All K-12 teachers are eligible for this opportunity as long as the subject matter is related to agricultural science.  I have also attached GAC's Mr. William C. "Bill" Baisley "Sumpin Big" Scholarship.  GAC awards up to two, $1000.00 non-renewable scholarships to qualified current college students or incoming college students majoring in agriculture related fields through the Mr. William Baisley "Sumpin Big" Scholarship.  Both the classroom grant and scholarship application are due postmarked September 25, 2015 and will be announced at this year's Harvest Celebration November 20, 2015.  Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best Regards,
Jonathan Harding
Public Affairs Coordinator