Teachers,

I hope your year is off to a good start and that you are beginning to gain some momentum as your classes settle in and routines get established.

I look forward to seeing everyone at our Area Teacher Meetings next week.

The Area I meeting will be on Tuesday, August 25th at Woodland High School in the Fine Arts Auditorium.

The Area II meeting will be held on Thursday, August 27th at the AGCO Headquarters in Gwinnett County. I will send out a more detailed map of the AGCO Headquarters next week with exactly where to park and where to enter the building.

We will begin the meetings at 5:00 pm and should conclude by 7:00.

Please travel safely and at the Area I meeting, do not show up too early to avoid adding to the Bus and Car Rider confusion.

The addresses of the locations are listed below and as always, please contact the office if you have questions or need assistance.

Woodland High School
800 Old Alabama Rd SE, Cartersville, GA 30120

AGCO Finance Agricultural Services
4205 River Green Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096

Thanks,
Stan