---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Linda Purvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 9:43 AM
Subject: UNG Poultry Program
To: "Christa Steinkamp ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Ag Educators!
I wanted to thank those of you who took the time do complete the survey I sent out last spring regarding hosting a Poultry 101 day on our campus in the Spring of 2016. I wanted to give you a heads up that UNG is planning to do just that! I do not have a date set just yet, but wanted to solicit from you dates of the 2016 Poultry Judging contests so that I could definitely plan this event in enough time for you to be prepared for the actual contest.

If you know those dates if you would please send them to me, I’d love to have them!

Also, I have openings for 2 high school visits this fall. If I have not visited your school and you would like for me to, please send me a email and I will see if I can schedule a visit this fall. Due to an increase in my teaching load and responsibilities I cannot visit more than 2 schools per semester this year.

I would also be more than happy to send some program brochures and/or posters to you for display in your classroom or high school career office. Just send me your mailing address and I’ll get that out to you asap.

Again, thank you for spreading the word about our program to your students!

Linda Purvis, MS

Biology and Poultry Science Lecturer

University of North Georgia- Gainesville Campus

Science Building -Rm 242
Appointments: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/1bxtcpe6/

Website: http://ung.edu/biology/poultry-science/index.php
[log in to unmask]" alt="Poultry Logo">