Teachers,
Today's meeting starts at 5:00. Please do not arrive to Woodland High School before 4:00. There is only one road in and out of the school and traffic gets backed up really quickly. If you arrive before 4:00, plan on sitting in school traffic.

Also, our good friends at Davis Floral in Dewy Rose were cleaning out their warehouse last week and called me and wanted to know if I knew of anybody that could use some pots, trays, baskets, and inserts. The hoarder in me said "Of course, Ag teachers love anything that's free!" Well, I know have 5 pallets of stuff that will be available to you today. That being said, if you want any of this stuff, come prepared to haul it home safely. We don't want gallon pots littering the sides of I-75.

See you this afternoon!
Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers