I hope your school years have gotten off to a great start and that you have many excited students ready to get the most out of their Ag experience.
I have attached all of the documents and information concerning the upcoming Region Rallies to be held at the FFA Center in Covington. We have a few changes from last year so please be careful to go over each document in its entirety. Since we will be conducting back to back Rallies, you are free to bring as many students as you wish. However, we ask that you do not bring more than 20 students per adult chaperon and please be sure that you have made arrangements for both your male and female students. The Camp can accommodate about 600 campers so registration will be first come - first served and registration will be closed if we reach capacity.
Custom designed Rally T-Shirts are also available and can be ordered on your registration form. A very limited supply will be for sale at the Rally so it is best to pre-order. There is no final proof yet of the design but I am sure your students will want one. T-Shirt cost will be $12 pre-ordered and $15 at the Rally.
The cost of this years Rally will be $38 per student with Advisors and chaperons attending free if you register before the deadline. This is the same cost as last year. We are asking that you bring all payments for registration and T-shirts to the Rally. Please do not have a bookkeeper mail a check. One you have registered online, you may make changes by emailing Josh Allen (do not go back online and register again) up until Tuesday, September 8th at 5:00 pm. At this point, your chapter will be responsible for the payment of all students on your registration.
On the day before each Rally (Wednesday for Area II and Thursday for Area I) we will ask that you go online and fill out a final rally roster and lodging request form that will be made available through google docs. You will be sent a link to this site at a later date so as not to confuse it with the registration link.
Our office is looking very forward to a successful year and the Region Rallies are going to be a great way to kick it off. We hope your Chapter can join us.
Here is an explanation of the documents attached:
1. *Parental Consent Form* - This is 3 documents in one attachment. Each student *must have all three* filled out and signed to be allowed to register.
2. *Challenge Events* - This attachment contains the rules for the Advisors Challenge, Mud Obstacle Course, and Opening and Closing Ceremony Competitions. It also contains a separate permission form that *must be filled out* for any student that wants to participate in the mud course challenge or the blob.
3. *Rally Agenda *- This is the schedule of activities including the Mud Course, Opening and Closing Ceremony Competition, Amazing Race, Award Ceremonies, Assemblies, Dance, and Meals.
4. *Rally Flyer *- This is a promotional flyer to post in your classroom or send home with students.
5. *Amazing Race Rules* - This attachment describes the leadership activity for this year's Rally. It will be for High School and Middle School Students and will involve the Advisors as well. Please go over this attachment so you and your team will be ready to participate.
Let us know if you have questions and as always,
Thank you for all that you do to impact the lives of your students.
North Region Director
204 Four Towers
University of Georgia
Athens, Ga. 30602