Good afternoon awesome South Region AG Teachers!

We in the South Region Office are very excited about the upcoming
Leadership Rally! There have been many questions about the events so
hopefully this email will help with the questions.

During the rally we will have mini CDEs or contests for your students to
participate in to get them interested in an agriculture field.

*Opening AND Closing Ceremonies Contest *

*Plant Identification Contest *

*Animal Science Identification Contest   *

*Heads Up Cutting Contest *

*GPS Course *

*Corn Hole *

Attached is the information for each event. There maybe some added to this
list but there are a defiant go! We hope to see you are there!

Here is the REGISTRATION LINK
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1i7wKCjIxWwKa4lTGonV8tqCVCtYHPy6-PkyOBmUIRkE/viewform>
again for you to register your students for this event.

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *