Hello hard working South Region Agriculture Educators!

Here is the list of who I has signed up for our two south region mini
floral design clinics. Please note that the deadline to sign up to attend
as a teacher or for your students is THIS THURSDAY (August 28th). I have to
place my final order for flowers and supplies that day so please sign up if
you are coming. It will be $20 per person designing. Please also remember
that you do not have to attend the clinic that is in your area if you do
not wish. These clinics are by request from you. Take advantage of this
opportunity to be sure your students are trained for the CDE coming up in
September/October. We do have some medium and small size t-shirts from our
statewide clinic that will be for sell for $10 if you or your students are
interested in purchasing them at the mini clinic.

Thanks and have a *WONDERFUL* week!

*Area 5 - Colquitt County High School - September 3rd - 4:00pm - 6:30pm*
WJ Williams  - Chad Bass - 1 JR
Pelham FFA - Sealy, Gibbs, Wynn - 1 SR / 2 JR
Lee Co. Middle West - Kendal Joyce 1 JR
JT Reddick - Cargle - 2 JR
Cairo High School - Mark Lashley 1 SR / 2 JR
Lee County Middle School East - Josh Drew 1 JR
Miller County FFA Chapter - Kitty Bodiford 1 SR
Crisp Middle - Sue Trammell 4 JR
Baconton Charter FFA - Victoria Hill 1 SR / 1 JR

*Area 6 - Echols County High School - September 1st - 3:30pm - 6pm*
Brantley County High - Richard Gill 1 SR / 1 JR
Lowndes Middle - Pamela Ross 1 JR

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *