Good evening South Region Horticulturalist!

Below is a list of schools that have fall plugs to be picked up this week
at the area teachers meetings. Please make arrangements to have enough
space in your travels back to haul plant trays (for some of you many
trays!). You do not have to pay for these plugs at the meetings. However,
you will be invoiced from Mrs. Kathy for the plugs you receive. We do not
invoice before hand to ensure that all of your stock comes in correctly. I
will have a copy of your order at the meetings pick up sights and you will
need to sign off that you are picking up the plugs after you have assigned
to be sure .

If you have any questions feel free to call or email me!

Thanks and happy planting!

*Schools to pick up plugs:  *
Cook County Middle
Brantley Co High