Hello hard working South Region Agriculture Teachers!

This year the area officers would like to present the FIRST EVER South
Region Leadership Rally! *Before* we open up registration, our office staff
need to see that you and your students would attend this rally. Please take
a quick moment to fill out the THREE question SURVEY ( not registration )
to see how much interest you and your chapters have in attending.

The South Region Leadership Rally would be held during the week, on
September 10th and the cost per student would be $25. This cost would cover
the price of the facility, lunch meal, awards given for contests and a
South Region FFA t-shirt. A flyer is attached for Raisin' Canes the
agriculturally focused facility that we are looking to hold the rally
located near Valdosta.

This South Region Leadership Rally would include:
CDE Type Contests
Student Talent on Stage
Leadership / Team Building Games
Food
Awards
Opening Ceremonies Contest
Guest Speakers
Vender Booths / Displays
Community Service Project

Also this event would be a great addition to a students 'above the local
level' events page on their State and American Degree!

IF enough interest is shown on the survey (link below) then the
registration will be emailed out Monday.

Survey Link
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1xHGBocncH3vZONGx20YFS2QPft5RU4BifoqilD3W_3M/viewform>

Thank you for your support!

--