Hello there south region agriculture teachers!

So sorry that we did not have this ready for you when registration went out yesterday but here is a tentative rough draft schedule for our inaugural South Region Leadership Rally.

September 10th - Raisin' Canes, Valdosta, GA

9AM - 10AM - Registration

10AM - 10:30AM - Welcome

10:30AM - 11:30AM - Session 1 - Leadership Activities / Mini CDE Events / Contests

11AM - 12:30PM - Lunch (included in price of registration)

12:30PM - 1:30PM - Session 2 - Leadership Activities / Mini CDE Events / Contests

1:30PM - 3PM - Session 3 - Opening Ceremonies Finals / Advisors Challenge / Awards / Devotion

We will be sending out a final agenda next week with a detailed list of contest and events so that you and your students can know what to expect to WIN while at the leadership rally.

Thanks for your support and feel free to contact us with your questions!

Trisha
--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education