Good afternoon awesome South Region AG Teachers!

We in the South Region Office are very excited about the upcoming Leadership Rally! There have been many questions about the events so hopefully this email will help with the questions.

During the rally we will have mini CDEs or contests for your students to participate in to get them interested in an agriculture field.

Opening AND Closing Ceremonies Contest

Plant Identification Contest

Animal Science Identification Contest

Heads Up Cutting Contest

GPS Course

Corn Hole

Attached is the information for each event. There maybe some added to this list but there are a defiant go! We hope to see you are there!

Here is the REGISTRATION LINK again for you to register your students for this event.

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education