It saddens me to report that one of our Area 5 Officers, Charlie Coker, from Baconton Charter, lost her father in a work related accident yesterday. It is hard to lose a parent, but while in high school is unimaginable! Pleas keep Charlie, her family and her FFA Chapter in your thoughts and prayers.

Visitation from 5 - 8pm Friday August 21st at Parker-Bramlett Funeral Home in Camilla, GA.
Service Saturday August 22nd at Union Grove Baptist Church in Camilla, GA.

Please tell those who are dear to you that you love them.

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education