Good Morning

Just a quick reminder about our Area Teacher Meeting next week.

The Area 5 Teachers Meeting will be held on Tuesday August 25 starting at 4:30 pm in the Kirkland Conference Center at Albany Technical College in the Administration Building. The is a different building than where we were at last year , but the same campus.

The street address is:
1704 South Slappey Blvd.

The Area 6 Teachers Meeting will be held on Thursday August 27 starting at 4:30 in the Auditorium at Ware County High School.

I have had several Teachers that said they have a conflict with the date for their Area. If you cannot make your Area you can come to the other Area meeting where you will meet your standard and there will be some new material at the meeting that you will need to use later in the year.

I have also attached a list of responsibilities for the Area Teachers for this year for your info.

I look forward to see you next week.
--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Animal Science Teacher