Hello hard working South Region Agriculture Educators!

Here is the list of who I has signed up for our two south region mini floral design clinics. Please note that the deadline to sign up to attend as a teacher or for your students is THIS THURSDAY (August 28th). I have to place my final order for flowers and supplies that day so please sign up if you are coming. It will be $20 per person designing. Please also remember that you do not have to attend the clinic that is in your area if you do not wish. These clinics are by request from you. Take advantage of this opportunity to be sure your students are trained for the CDE coming up in September/October. We do have some medium and small size t-shirts from our statewide clinic that will be for sell for $10 if you or your students are interested in purchasing them at the mini clinic.

Thanks and have a WONDERFUL week!

Area 5 - Colquitt County High School - September 3rd - 4:00pm - 6:30pm
WJ Williams  - Chad Bass - 1 JR
Pelham FFA - Sealy, Gibbs, Wynn - 1 SR / 2 JR
Lee Co. Middle West - Kendal Joyce 1 JR
JT Reddick - Cargle - 2 JR
Cairo High School - Mark Lashley 1 SR / 2 JR
Lee County Middle School East - Josh Drew 1 JR
Miller County FFA Chapter - Kitty Bodiford 1 SR
Crisp Middle - Sue Trammell 4 JR
Baconton Charter FFA - Victoria Hill 1 SR / 1 JR

Area 6 - Echols County High School - September 1st - 3:30pm - 6pm
Brantley County High - Richard Gill 1 SR / 1 JR
Lowndes Middle - Pamela Ross 1 JR

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education