As I am reflecting back on conversations many of you and I have had in the past month in half. Many of you talk about working toward becoming industry certified.

This makes me VERY HAPPY.

I have tried to compile a list of chapters / teachers that would like for us to work together to achieve this goal by summer of 2016. If I have left you off the list I am sorry (kinda the purpose of this emial, to be sure I don't miss anyone when it counts...like at the end of the year).

Programs proclaiming they are welling for me to bother them throughout the year for industry certification in the area of Horticulture:

Lee County High School - Dr. Gilman
Lanier County High School - Shannon Danforth
Liberty County High School - Jeci Bohannon
Bradwell Institute - Lindsey Martin
Colquitt County High School -  Adrienne Smith
Clinch County High School - Dustin O'Neal

I will be sending you all some information in the next few weeks regarding the steps you need to take to earn that big banner at the GVATA Summer Teachers conference this next year!

If you and your program have already become industry certified in the area of horticulture please shoot me an email with that information on it also. I need to know the program name and the year it was certified. This will help me in determining who needs to be recertified.

Thanks friends and good night!

Trisha Lastly