I am going to add this to our website under CDE's.  I know it may not still
be an "official" CDE yet, but I think it would still be good to have on our
website and Mr. Bridges approved.  Just checking if this is the most up to
date guidelines?  If not, please send me anything you want to have posted.
Thanks.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education