Fellow Ag Teachers,

The encouragement and favorable comments about the Georgia AgEd website, new enrollment data process, FFA membership roster, and event registration system are very much appreciated. I hope you can see the efforts of constant improvement by our state agricultural education team.

There is a new section on the home page that is an Agriculture Teacher “spotlight”.

Also, the south region AgEd webpage is very impressive, especially the “We ARE South Region FFA” Video linked on that page is GREAT.

I encourage you to check it out at your convenience.

As always, THANK YOU for making a positive difference in the lives of students.

John (Chip) Bridges

Program Manager, Agricultural Education

Georgia Department of Education

1752 Twin Towers East