Fellow Ag Teachers,

As you may already know, the National FFA Convention has impressive television coverage from RFD-TV. This year will be no different in that they will be broadcasting live during the 2015 National FFA Convention and will also be providing great exposure to our programs during the week. Here is where we need YOUR HELP:

RFD-TV is wanting video's (or slide shows) of some Georgia FFA chapters. Any video's or slide shows that you already have made for use at your chapter banquets will be suitable - especially those that showcase the name of your chapter and state in the video.

Please send them directly to Mr. David Nelson at RFD-TV and please copy me or Mr. Ben Lastly so that we will have a record of those that have been submitted. If possible, please send these to Mr. Nelson no later than next Wednesday, October 7th.

The email address for Mr. Nelson is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

I appreciate the great work each of you do and I know that some great Georgia FFA students and teachers will be seen during the RFD-TV coverage of the 2015 National FFA Convention.

God Bless,
John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education