There have been many of you ask questions for this Thursday's Rally. Below
are some answered questions and general reminders:

*Location:* September 10th - Raisin' Canes, Valdosta, GA

*Schedule: *
9AM - 10AM - Registration

10AM - 10:30AM - Session 1 - Welcome / Colleges Speak / State Officer /
State Advisor Speak

10:30AM - 11:30AM - Round 1 - Leadership Activities / Mini CDE Events /
Contests

11AM - 12:30PM - Lunch *(included in price of registration) *

12:30PM - 1:30PM - Round 2 - Leadership Activities / Mini CDE Events /
Contests

1:30PM - 3PM - Session 2 - Opening Ceremonies Finals / Advisors Challenge /
Awards / Reflections

*What to bring: *
1. *Your Check for Registration* - You must pay for the amount you
registered for us to cover costs.
2. *Clip Boards and Pencils* -  IF you wish to have your students use these
during the contests we will not have enough for EVERY student at one time.

3. *Spending Money* - The Raisin' Canes' Store will be open for business as
well as a concession stand for your students to purchase what they would
like during the day.
4. *Canned Food *- We will be donating the canned goods donated to the
local food bank in Valdosta so bring as many as you feel led!
5. *Rain Gear *- The party will continue in the rain! Please bring whatever
you wish to keep dry!
6. *Positive Attitude* - This is our first leadership rally and we hope it
is a success! Please come with a positive attitude for it is some of your
students FIRST experience with the FFA!

Thanks

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *