The Initial Phone Interviews for the Job Interview CDE was conducted this
afternoon and we had the opportunity to talk with some outstanding members
from Area 6. We had a total of 16 students submit cover letters, resumes,
and participate in the phone interview process.

The following six students will have the opportunity to advance to the next
round of personal interviews that will be held at Coffee County High School
on Thursday October 1st at 4pm.

*They are not in order of rank.*
*School* *FFA Member* Berrien High Ben Murray Brantley Co High Shaina
Flowers Echols Co High Emily Leonard Jeff Davis High Sarah McDaniel Lowndes
High Emily Pearce Ware High Courtney Barber

Thanks to the following students for participating.

*They are not in order of rank. *
*School* *FFA Member* Appling Co High Cheyanne Tomberlin Bacon High Carter
Griffen Camden County Ellie Steele Clinch Co High Abbie Windham Coffee Co
High Tyler White Golden Isles Hannah Yoak GWC Freshman Emma Kate Tillman
Lanier Co High Brittany Dent Long Co High Hailey Hendrix Telfair High
Kaitlyn Dukes

James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher
ABAC 34 2802 Moore Hwy
Tifton, GA 31794
Phone - 229-386-3868
Fax - 229-386-3457
email - *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*