Hello GREAT and INFLUENTIAL AG TEACHERS!

We in the South Region Office need your help! We want YOUR opinions on the
past week's rally, EVEN IF YOU DID NOT ATTEND. Please take a quick moment
and fill out the survey. We truly want this to be a fun and on going event
for you and your students. Please have them fill it out too if you want! We
want to hear from you and do the activities that you and your students
like.

Thank you in advance for your time and valued opinion and I promise you
will not hear about the rally again for another.......month or so.

Survey Link
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1qOLqz4fYj5dPh_NZu3hJ1qbhuao7ZRaR-TfCtezbKWU/viewform>

Trisha

--