Teachers of the South Region:

*Area 5 Land Judging** Deadline to register is tomorrow.*

*The deadline to register for Area 6 is Thursday.*

*If you have not registered go to the ag ed website and go to event
registration and sign your team up.*

* If you sign up one student and you need to change, wait until the CDE and
change them on the CDE team event card.*

I have attached all that have signed up as of 1:00 p.m.

Please look for a message from me that will allow you to assist me in the
Land Judging CDE as either a pit or group supervisor, or helping me
procure buses.
Thank you in advance for your help.

--
Shawn S. Collins