Teachers

We had the largest participation in the Area  5 Meats CDE than we have ever
had. I want to thank Terrell County, Mr. Vincent Cutts, all the FFA members
there and the School Administration for the welcome and the set up of the
facilities for us to use.

The top two Junior and Senior teams will advance to the State Meats CDE to
be held in the Meats lab in Athens on November 14.

The winners are:

*Junior:*
1st Place Team-  *Bainbridge High *and advisor- Farish Mulkey.
2nd Place Team- *Northeast Tift *and advisor- Brittaney Schwing
High Junior Individual was *Samantha Worthing* from Bainbridge High

*Senior:*
1st Place Team- *Colquitt County High* and advisor- Stacey Beacham
2nd Place Team-- *Tift County High* and advisor- Lynne Cook
High Senior Individual was *Selyna Gan*t from Colquitt County High

Complete results are attached. use the tabs at the bottom to go from Junior
to senior.
--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Animal Science Teacher