There are a few things that we all need to know before we have a GREAT
event on Thursday at Coffee County High School

1. DO NOT arrive with a BUS before 3:45.  When you do arrive with a bus,
you will be directed to park in the bus loading and unloading zone.  So if
you arrive early with a bus, you will be in the middle of Coffee County's
bus pickup...NOT GOOD.  If you are driving another type vehicle, you will
be directed to park in a parking lot beside the bus zone. Parking will be
on the north side and at the rear of the school off of Patton Road.  FOLLOW
the signs.
2. Registration starts at 4 and the CDEs will start at 4:30.
3. Registration will be in the cafeteria. Follow the side walk to the
entrance located towards the front of the school.
4. The welcome and division of CDE teams/individuals will happen from the
lunchroom after registration closes.
5. Coffee County FFA Alumni will be providing refreshments for your
students at this time.
7. Meats Evaluation and Land Judging CDE participants need to bring a clip
board.  All CDE participants need to bring pencils! (Except Job Interview
CDE participants)
8.  FBM team reminders.... NO programmable calculator.  The cheap
calculator that does only the basic functions is needed.
9. Please review with your FFA members your expectations on behavior and
help us monitor all students tomorrow.

As a reminder, FFA quiz top three will return for oral questions
immediately after scoring.  Test portion counts 100 points and oral
questions count 20 points.

WEATHER ALERT!!!!!    PLEASE have your students dress accordingly.  Boots,
rain jackets, hats, and any other weather appropriate gear is strongly
recommended.  I would encourage you to bring a change of clothes and
shoes for those that may get wet.  This would eliminate anyone having to
ride and arrive at home WET!

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education
ABAC 34
2802 Moore Highway
Tifton, Ga. 31793
229-386-3428 <#>[image: Inline image 1] <#> office
229-425-7619 <#>[image: Inline image 2] <#> cell