Happy Saturday to ya!

Thank you to all those that attended and brought your students to the South Region Floral Design Mini Clinics! I know it was a lot of information really fast but hopefully you can take the basic concepts taught back home with you and allow your students to practice those concepts for the upcoming CDEs.

A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Echols County High School and Colquitt County High School for hosting the events. These schools no only allow us space to learn but Shelby Corbett and Adrienne Smith also taught the various skills needed to be successful in the contest. If you have not done so already take a moment and tell these two thank you for sharing their knowledge with your students. This helps all of South Region become better together!

Attached is a simple news release for you to use in your local newspaper, social media or newsletters. Please change it however you see fit. I wrote it to be used for either mini clinic so changes will need to be made. Also pictures of both mini clinics can be found on our Facebook page, South Region Agriculture Education / FFA.

Registration is now open for both Area CDEs on the gaaged.org website. Registration deadline is September 18th at 6pm. After this point you WILL NOT be able to register and your students will not be able to compete.

Thank you for all your support and work with your amazing students!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS! SIC'EM!!!!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education