There have been many of you ask questions for this Thursday's Rally. Below are some answered questions and general reminders:

Location: September 10th - Raisin' Canes, Valdosta, GA

Schedule:
9AM - 10AM - Registration

10AM - 10:30AM - Session 1 - Welcome / Colleges Speak / State Officer / State Advisor Speak

10:30AM - 11:30AM - Round 1 - Leadership Activities / Mini CDE Events / Contests

11AM - 12:30PM - Lunch (included in price of registration)

12:30PM - 1:30PM - Round 2 - Leadership Activities / Mini CDE Events / Contests

1:30PM - 3PM - Session 2 - Opening Ceremonies Finals / Advisors Challenge / Awards / Reflections

What to bring:
1. Your Check for Registration - You must pay for the amount you registered for us to cover costs.
2. Clip Boards and Pencils -  IF you wish to have your students use these during the contests we will not have enough for EVERY student at one time.

3. Spending Money - The Raisin' Canes' Store will be open for business as well as a concession stand for your students to purchase what they would like during the day.
4. Canned Food - We will be donating the canned goods donated to the local food bank in Valdosta so bring as many as you feel led!
5. Rain Gear - The party will continue in the rain! Please bring whatever you wish to keep dry!
6. Positive Attitude - This is our first leadership rally and we hope it is a success! Please come with a positive attitude for it is some of your students FIRST experience with the FFA!

Thanks

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education