The Initial Phone Interviews for the Job Interview CDE was conducted this afternoon and we had the opportunity to talk with some outstanding members from Area 5. We had a total of 19 students submit cover letters, resumes, and participate in the phone interview process.

The following six students will have the opportunity to advance to the next round of personal interviews that will be held at Terrell County High School on Tuesday September 29th at 4pm. They are not in order of rank.

School FFA Member Colquitt Co High Elizabeth Beacham  Early Co High Prairie Smith Pelham High Blaze Beasley Seminole Co High Alyssa Adams Thomas Co Central Brentley Odom Worth Co High Stokton Nesbit

Thanks to the following students for participating. They are not in order of rank.

School FFA Member Bainbridge High Bryce Williams C.A. Gray Jr High Timothy Brinson Calhoun Co High De'Neshia Strawter Crisp Co High Sarah Mills Fitzgerald High Victoria Sumner Irwin Co High Samantha Bowen Lee Co High Addison Gore Miller Co High Hudson Givens Randolph-Clay High Persia Tillman Terrell Co High Tatyana Perry Tift Co High Jessi Flemming Turner Co High Jake Rice Wilcox Co High Tyler Wise

James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher
ABAC 34 2802 Moore Hwy
Tifton, GA 31794